Some things that strike me as worth sharing. Most of the time at least.

Monday, November 05, 2007

Can Win 'Em All



There were times on Saturday night I wasn't much fun to be around. However, this years Ducks seem to have an ability to win the big game, something we've only been able to do with cheating refs to this point......


I found out tonight we're actually on ESPN again next week, on Thursday actually in a game that makes me nervous. Okay, so every Ducks game makes me nervous. I'm not one that thinks we should play for the national title. I'll just be happy if we win out. Let the polls take care of things. And hey, as long as we're better than USC and Washington who really cares? And yes, I did think the Ducks uniforms on Saturday were majestic.



As for my Colts.......

No comments: