Some things that strike me as worth sharing. Most of the time at least.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Say It With Me

Ace must go.
Ace must go.
Ace must go.

Bucky, it was good while it lasted. You fell victim to looks beating personality. Have no fear. Ace will be close behind you.

I admit, I was watching the Cardinals game and doing yard work so I watched none of the show except the last 10 minutes--7 of which were commercials. I was sad to see Bucky go, especially after they showed his hometown.

Here's my opinion, if/when Paris gets voted off she will not be able to sing. That girl bawls every time! Heck, even if she wins she might not be able to sing.

This just in, next week they get the "sage advice of"..... Rod Stewart? Oh boy. Unfotunately I'll be on the road next week.

Say it with me.

Ace must go.
Ace must go.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

So you didn't dig Ace running his fingers through his hair in sync with the lyric "drops of Jupiter in her hair" and being so classy as to show the "permanent scar" on his chest a few weeks ago??? come on Gil.. give him credit... he even tried to choreograph it...