Some things that strike me as worth sharing. Most of the time at least.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

It's Been A While

Currently Listening: Ipod on shuffle
Currently Playing: She Is by The Fray

BTW, did I not tell you people The Fray would be huge? If I had the time I'd go back to Old Gil and find the post where I first spoke of them. Back when you thought I was an idiot and I was wrong about them. Now I'm just an idiot.

So the summer is over. It was amazing.

I ended my 7 week adventure in Mexico and it was simply beautiful. The experience was unforgetable and when I muster up the strength and/or get some pictures from the time there I'll post a little. Otherwise it will remain in my heart and mind until further sermons.

So I'm back in the office this week until Ang and I escape to vacation ditching the man child. Our first vacation since before he was born. That seems like a long time or something. Good thing I now have 1501 songs on my Ipod. That should cover most of the trip.

Now Playing: Jesus I Lift My Eyes by Jars of Clay

After some thought it looks like I might spend a lot of summer in Cincinnati next year which is very cool. Nothing to report yet though.

Okay, I have not hte strength to carry this on and since hardly anyone else is blogging these days I trust that I'm safe from many reading this. I shall report more later.

1 comment:

ret said...

So let me see if I read this right: Your first vacation with your gorgeous wife without Carter in three years and you're glad you have 1500 songs on your ipod????

Shame. On. You.

How's the ear??