Some things that strike me as worth sharing. Most of the time at least.

Monday, January 29, 2007

The good, the bad

Here she is. Another pic for you "outoftowners" and any others interested. She's been pretty much sleeping through the night. She eats, poops and sleeps, the trifecta of babyhood. Pretty amazing. Big brother continues to be so concerned for her and thinks she is something "cool". Ang is doing well and is such an amazing mom.

On another note, I've been gripped by something I saw on the news friday night. Something about it has struck a chord in me, I think it is because I talk to Carter about being a big boy all the time and this little guy is really trying. I disagree with ABC that there is extreme poverty in America. We have very bad poverty in the US, very bad, but not extreme. I wish you could have seen the actual one that aired on Friday because it showed his home but take a few moments and watch this. All I am wondering is what is the church doing or what can we do. There has to be something.

Ivan on ABC

No comments: