Some things that strike me as worth sharing. Most of the time at least.

Friday, January 26, 2007

Something Very Profound

Okay, I lied. Nothing profound here. Not even any new pictures. I have completely wasted your well intentioned click over the the tantrums blog. I am deeply grieved by your disappointment.

By way of update,we are all home. Ang and Brynn were cleared yesterday so we spent our first night at home as a family. Luke did very well with Brynn, I think he's just happy everybody is home. Ang has succeeded in getting her on a schedule so she was able to get a little rest last night.

Last night after Carter went to bed and Ang was watching Grey's, Brynn and I headed upstairs and watched An Inconvenient Truth. I'd been wanting to watch it for a while and I thought it would be a decent place to start in the education of a young treehugger. Unfortunately Brynn slept through the whole thing. I guess she wasn't impressed with the great Al Gore. My general reflection was that the movie was good, had some good information and certainly raises some legitimate issues. His own political failures and some odd interjections made it seem a bit strange. That and the part where we can know the carbon dioxide level on the earth for the past 650,000 years seems amazing. Those cavemen were really smart. Geico better watch their back.

But it was worth the time and a C+ movie on global warming is better than nothing. Especially when it has cool graphs and fun pictures. Have a good weekend.

1 comment:

BJ said...

many congrats on a healthy family