Some things that strike me as worth sharing. Most of the time at least.

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Book Recommendations from a Music Guy?

Last Friday I had my manhood challenged and a qualifier put on a friendship if by Friday I don't have a certain book read. Oh, and I was told I'll be removed from said friends blog should I fail to man up to this challenge.

Okay, if you say it like that it sounds really scary. Actually a guy I trust recommended a book he thinks I should be ashamed to not have read yet. So I'm reading it. I can't do anything about not eating the carrots in Johnson City but I can fix this one.

Consider me reading.

Hope your Tuesday is a great one. I spent my morning thinking about the summer and specifically the evening times we get at Know Sweat. I'm excited. Not excited enough to wish it was here tomorrow because we wouldn't be ready. But excited enough to be anxious to see how God moves.

Now enough, I must get back to reading.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uh, what's the book?