Some things that strike me as worth sharing. Most of the time at least.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

2 Posts In A Row About The NBA

I must be sick. I can hardly stand the NBA.

I guess by default I've always had a favorite team in the NBA. I find I follow certain players more than a certain team. When I was young I loved these guys because they were the only thing in my hometown.

When they began selling drugs and being evil criminals, I had to withdraw my support or quit going to church. I quit cheering for the Jailblazers sometime in high school. After Drexler, Porter,Kersey and the boys were long, long gone.

But oh how the ping pong ball bounced our way and I fell back onto the bandwagon.

So now they have the #1 pick, a future and I'm back in the fold. Since they are from the old hometown I say you can come and go as a fan however you want.

Like say for instance we draft Sam Bowie instead of Michael Jordan again......

In an unrelated note that might be a "had to be there" moment, we were talking in the office the other day about projects for one of the summer locations. We recieved a late addition of a name of someone to help. I was asking this persons name and I was told her name is Anita Hand.

We do service projects for people who need help and I found (maybe because I'm odd, or from lack of oxygen) this project to be worthy of help but the name ironic. Maybe its just me.I wonder if one day we might serve someone named Coulduse Somehelp

1 comment:

ret said...

For real????