Some things that strike me as worth sharing. Most of the time at least.

Thursday, May 03, 2007

It's May

It's raining. Another good day for me since it reminds me of my homeland. The only downside is my grass will once again need to be cut. Just how old does Carter have to be before he can drive the mower by himself.......

I thought I'd share a couple things I'm excited about.

1. We have a new front page on the ciy website. This brings me great, great joy. Our new web ninja (his title not mine) is going to be a huge blessing. Plus I like calling him ninja now. Ninjas are cool. You should check it out right here.

2. While you are surfing the web, you should check out my fantasy baseball league I'm in. Oh, did I mention I'm the defending champ! Finally after all these years I somehow managed to topple the dynasty that is Matt Wilson. You can check out our league right here. Oh, did I mention I'm in first place today?

3. I really dig the Mat Kearney itunes ep. It's just 4 songs but they are 4 of my favorites and they are worth your money.

4. Brynn rolled over for the first time this week. These are bittersweet moments of joy for an accomplishment and a touch of saddness that I'm not ready for my kids to really grow up. At least Ang's beauty is timeless.

Well, hope your Thursday is a good one. I'm a little sad because I just took my last sip of my new Starbucks coffee--the Tarrazu blend from Costa Rica. I recommend it highly. Now get back to work.

No comments: