Some things that strike me as worth sharing. Most of the time at least.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I Miss David Robinson

I remember a day not so long ago when I liked the San Antonio Spurs. They were cool, they were fun to watch, they were led by a stand up guy. Now they are thugs. Big Shove Bob and the rest and just playing dirty. Bruce Bowen is just plain scary. I now officially cannot like them. They have decended to the place usually reserved for the Yankees and Duke.

As far as something positive, I have rediscovered a Dave Matthews album I wasn't that crazy about at first, Stand Up. You should check out Louisiana Bayou. Great tune. I heard it at Starbucks last night and its been stuck in my head since.

1 comment:

Chase Allcott said...

I think you have to throw the University of Texas in the mix also.