Some things that strike me as worth sharing. Most of the time at least.

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Breaking the Silence

Hello world. I am back.

Not that you cared.

I currently reside in Cincinnati and have been here for the past 2 days. I won't be back in Joplin till August 3rd which right now seems like a long, long time away. It is Know Sweat season and I couldn't be happier. I am spending the first 3 weeks in Cincinnati. It is going to be a great run here with some amazing projects and some great guys leading us in our time with the Word and celebration.

I guess by ways of an update I don' thave one all that much. There is a great group from Chicago already here on campus and its good to finally start to see the students who will serve with us. I don't know if you know this but I love this job. Love it.

The family will be coming to visit in a few weeks and that will complete heaven on earth for me. I promise to start blogging more often and hopefully they are worth something.

I will tell you the same thing I told our interns tonight: Read Micah 6:8 and try to live into it all summer. That would be amazing.

1 comment:

ret said...

I've always loved that verse. Thanks for bringing it to mind...used to have a choral anthem based on the text...beautiful...