Some things that strike me as worth sharing. Most of the time at least.

Monday, June 18, 2007

A Father's Day

Father's Day became something new for me today. The evolution has gone from the first time I said it to my dad, to the first time I called him to wish him a good day and he was able to say it back to me, to yesterday, the first time my son called me and we had a conversation during which he said Happy Father's Day. We talked about how he'd been swimming, about how I was in Cinseeatee and was going to a baseball game and how we missed each other. It just keeps getting better. I missed out on a milestone of his as he started swimming around a little on his own but got another one that will never go away.



It's now Monday and Know Sweat is under way. Schaffner is here, Shaver is here, they both knocked it out of the park and the projects start tomorrow. It feels so good to get off to a start and the interns are doing a phenomonal job. More updates and pictures to come.

1 comment:

ret said...

Can I just say I love hearing the passion in your "voice". I love that God is in love with you :) And how he continues to give you the desires of your heart. Cherish away...have a great summer!!