Some things that strike me as worth sharing. Most of the time at least.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Ahh, Baseball

I'm wondering where spring is.

I'm settling nicely into a routine of watching baseball each night. I am such a junkie for this stuff. Currently I'm watching young Felix Rodriguez chuck a no-no in Fenway. I love this.

This week I'm in St. Louis doing set up for the summer. No, the Cardinals are not in town so I'll not be heading down to Busch anytime during this trip.

So, not much to update here, just feel like you need to hear from me. For pictures of the family head over to the lovely Angela's blog.

Other than that, I've moved to a new drink at Starbucks. Cafe con leche with soy. Big fan, better than milk.

I currently reside in first place as I defend my title in the White Castle Sportsmans Association.

I'm finishing re-reading Velvet Elvis and finding it better than the first time.

I wanting to buy the new Nooma's I don't possess.

I'm anxious to find out about my taxes. So is Ang.

Enjoy your Wednesday, it's time to see who's getting voted off American Idol.

No comments: