Some things that strike me as worth sharing. Most of the time at least.

Friday, March 31, 2006

In Case You're Bored

So I was surfing around on treehugger.com because I am one. I ran across a little article talking about how Chevy had partnered with the Apprentice to allow you to make your own movie talking about the greatness of the Chevy Tahoe. Turns out some treehuggers got ahold of it and decided to make anti-Chevy ads. All I can say is a couple are pretty funny.

Below is the link to a bunch of the videos.

It should be noted that if you find anything offensive or objectionable, I don't condone it. I'm not endorsing or telling you to believe this way, I'm not even saying I like them. Personally, I'd love to buy a gas guzzling beast of a vehicle because its way freaking cooler than a minivan. However I'm on a limited income so someday you'll probably see me playing the role of soccer dad. Nonetheless, if you feel led to watch a couple happy viewing.

http://totaltactics.org/archives/2006/03/30/heavy-on-the-chevy/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nobody says you shouldn't buy an SUVs, cars will never disappear, let's be honest. However cars like the Prius show that it is possible to move away from super-polluting monsters.

Anonymous said...

Hey Dave, glad to be called a hippy in these days of conservative madness. Ultra-fast cars? Where would you drive them? Fair enough if you are a formula 1 racer, but on the roads? I thought there were speed limits... Plenty of Ferrari around here, but so sad looking at them going 40 mph. Funny actually.