Some things that strike me as worth sharing. Most of the time at least.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

So Little To Say

I've been meaning to post but just haven't been inspired by much. Had a sweet time in Memphis last week. Looking forward to St. Louis this next week. Fantasy baseball starts soon. So desperate for baseball I even watched part of the World Baseball Classic championship with players I've never heard of.

Our computer is dead at the house. That means my lovely wife won't be posting or reading for a while. Must. Get. Computer. Fixed.

March Madness has been terrific. My final 4 is still alive, I'm winning the pool here at the office (all for fun of course, but I must atone for me terrible showing during Bowl Season). I'm currently 11th in my other pool but beating all girls which is a very mature goal. I'll move ahead this weekend since 2 numbskulls picked Illinois to win it all. How bout that Big 10. I'd like to say I told you so on some big upset though I didn't. But my final 4 may suprise you and my champion may shock the world and no its not Gonzaga. They lose tonight unfortunately.

I've seen 1 former and 1 current NBA player in the past 2 weeks which is pretty nifty. I've discovered James Blunt is the man. I've figured out Flightplan sucks and I could have written a better movie. Walk the Line was great.

The dude that sang Walk the Line on Idol this week? Amazing. That arrangement rocked my face off. By the way, I also predicted the bottom 3 last night--no shockers there. So long Chicken Little, you should have been gone when the booted that spastic guy who looked like his skeleton was trying to escape his body.

Okay, I'm sure there's more but why? Oh, one other thing. While on a trip I was given the choice of rental cars. Same price. Hyundai Elantra or VW Jetta with leather. Hmmmm. Let's just say the turns were fun. Have a Nice Day.

2 comments:

BJ said...

I do believe his name is Chris and I do believe he will win American Idol. He picked a great song and made it even greater. I think Paula has a crush on him, too.

Unknown said...

Is Paula on something? Or better yet more than one something? Goodness she is strange now. Yes, Chris is his name. He needs to at least go farther than Bucky.