Some things that strike me as worth sharing. Most of the time at least.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Another Top 5

For fear of offending someone by leaving a name off or for fear of offending someone because the name is on the list, I'll only say a short sentence or two. Here goes.

Todays Top 5 is my Top 5 preachers.
5. Jayson French: I love this guy. He expends more passion in one sermon that I show in a decade. Love it.
4. Chuck Sackett: Didn't realize how spoiled I was I lived in Quincy. Ang and I miss that. The dude can bring it.
3. Bob Lowery: He preached a sermon on Easter YEARS ago that I've never forgotten. He brings such wisdom and depth to something in a way I can understand but don't always comprehend.
2. Brian Lowery: Funny. Wise. Pointed. Self-aware. Humble. Articulate. When I grow up, I want to preach like Lowery. Did I mention how hilarious this guy is?
1. Rob Bell: Call me what you will I love this guy. Love the way he preaches, love his personality don't always jive with his theology but still will listen to him anytime I get the chance. He should think about making videos or something.

2 comments:

ret said...

Make that two readers :) I did notice that Chuck and Bob tied for #4. Lol.

Unknown said...

Ha! Consider that changed.