Some things that strike me as worth sharing. Most of the time at least.

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Top 5 Part...I can't remember

Top 5 places I want to see before I die.

5. India
I'd love the see the Taj. I'd love to see the culture, it has always held some type of intrigue for me.

4. Moscow, Russia
I want to see the Kremlin, and see the sights of history that I grew up being so afraid of. Red Square, all of it would just be amazing.

3. Australia
Surfing, snorkeling, not getting eaten by a shark. I think the country looks beautiful (the parts by the ocean). I'd love to head down under for a nice, long relaxing vacation. As long as I didn't have to fly Oceanic airlines home..

2. Germany
The history nerd part of me wants to see Germany. The nazi history, the concentration camp my grandpa helped liberate, the countryside.

1. Scotland
Since I'm Scottish, I want to see where my ancestors are from. I think the country is beautiful and full of so much history (more than just William Wallace). My parents went there and loved it. Someday....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Know Sweat in Edinburgh....Coming 2028