Some things that strike me as worth sharing. Most of the time at least.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I Finally Shaved

Yes, I am once again bald. I have a theory that I'm allergic to hair now.

Currently Listening To: As/Is: Cleveland/Cincinnati, OH by John Mayer

First off, Ret, I tried to leave a comment on your blog today but was unable to for some odd reason. I deeply apologize for my failure. I feel horribly. Awful in fact.

Ang and I watched Talledega Nights while Ang wrapped Christmas presents last night. His sons-Walker and Texas Ranger (TR) are worth it.

I guess I don't have much else. I've been working on some stuff but its not ready for public boredom yet. In the meantime I wanted to thank you for coming to this here blog.

One thing I will highlight is my buddy Schaffner. I owe that guy a lot and I'm so excited for what God's called him to do. It's called the Tampa Project. You should check it out. You should support it.

Merry Christmas. I'm sure I'll post again but in case you don't read it or something.

1 comment:

ret said...

I wouldn't have seen it until today anyway...so what would it have said?????