Some things that strike me as worth sharing. Most of the time at least.

Friday, December 22, 2006

Mormons in Las Vegas





Yes, the Ducks played horrible. I have recieved numerous emails, calls and even a text message of either "support" or criticism. And I am eliminated from winning the office pool because I chose to live or die with the Ducks. I died. Here's some pictures ( I like the stiff arm--nice work defense and a few of my favorite headlines.

BYU rocks Oregon in Las Vegas bowl


Cleaned Out In Vegas


Oh and I think its time we fire the coach. His assistants made us good, he needs to go.




1 comment:

bford said...

i dont really follow football, but ya got any idea when you'll be in CO again? i'm guessing it'll be a while since there's going to be a new baby gilchrist soon. maybe i'll try to come out there some time to catch up. good stuff's been happening. i'm not sure is stuff's is supposed to have an apostraphie, nor do i know how to spell that. BFord