Some things that strike me as worth sharing. Most of the time at least.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

5,000 Words

Currently Listening To: Saviour King by Hillsong from All of the Above

So it's been another good week. Tomorrow we load up trucks and begin the journey back west towards Joplin. Our final stops will be Mountain View and St. Louis and I will find myself tomorrow night reunited with the gray team. It has been good to be with the blue team. They are a hard working crew and the 3 weeks of Know Sweat with them have been a lot of fun.

One of my "jobs" for the past 3 weeks has been to snap some pictures of the groups as they serve each day. I confess that I'm no photo journalism major but I found myself tonight going through some photos to see a quick re-run of the summer to date.

Back in Joplin, I have some cork boards on one wall in my office. I've put some pictures from my trips with CIY, pictures that have a story behind them. I've taken better pictures, there are a number of shots I love but those are the ones that each time I look at them, they take me back to a specific thought or moment on my own journey.

Tonight I pulled 5 pictures I'm considering for the wall. Each has a story, too long to tell here but fun to look at nonetheless. So I submit to you a quick and scattered look at what I've seen in the last 6 weeks....


















1 comment:

Ryan Claborn said...

I love the last one. That looks like something that someone would sell for big bucks because there is clearly a story there, but it leaves a ton of room for interpretation.