Some things that strike me as worth sharing. Most of the time at least.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Back in the 'Nati

I'm back from Memphis and ready for 2 more weeks in Cincy before heading to St. Louis. Ang and the kids will head up here tomorrow which will mark the first time I've seen them since I left for the summer. I guess you could say I'm looking forward to seeing my family.

The "trade" of interns went quite well and Memphis was an amazing week. The projects turned out great and the blending of our team went quite well. We had some extra hands on deck thanks to the finest OCC camp team one could imagine and some old friends from Rocky who flew to help the band and pitch in on projects. Nathan Head threw down as only Nathan can and spent much of the week in the truck or on work sites with us which is always a meaningful thing. I feel confident saying he is good people.

Yesterday was my next to last trip in a box truck for the summer and the trip included a pit stop in Nashville to eat lunch with Shaver.

This weekend the blue team will get some well earned rest and enjoy some of the finer things in Cincinnati. Well, we'll at least have fun. Well check out UCC tomorrow and I'll get to do some long awaited reading while waiting for the family to arrive.

Remind me to tell you about Memphis at some point, right now I need to go fold my clean laundry and find a band for one of our interns who had his debit card stolen.

No comments: