Some things that strike me as worth sharing. Most of the time at least.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

So I'm at the missionary convention. You know, the party with polyester and bell bottoms. Actually, it is full of amazing people. I'm looking forward to seeing old friends, seeing and hearing some amazing stuff and enjoying one of my 10 favorite towns, Indianapolis. Tonight it was a late night dinner at Hard Rock Cafe and an attempt to figure out the internet here at the hotel. My favorite moment of the day and then I move to bed:

I'm standing at our booth when a lady comes up and hands me a flyer. I must have given her one of my classic what the heck looks. Anyway she looks at me and in all seriousness she says to me: "It's for burned out missionaries." I'm gonna guess that means I looked burned out? She might want to work on her presentation, I slipped the flyer in someone else's book, maybe it will help them. Enjoy your weekend.

No comments: