Some things that strike me as worth sharing. Most of the time at least.

Friday, October 13, 2006

The Sound of Settling

So its come to the point where I look forward to Jeff Weaver starts and am happy we only lost 2-0? I'm actually excited Beltran only hit one home run? I'm just happy we had a guy on base in the 9th so the tying run could come to the plate? We actually think the rain delay was to our benefit because we can throw our only solid starter earlier because we know all other options were that bad? I have truly been beaten down.

So its friday. I'm working a half day. We're having a garage sale today. I've sold more stuff than Ang. She doesn't find it is funny as I do.

So I was thinking. I'm quite certain no one comes to my blog looking for music reviews but since I absolutely love music and you should to <> .

So if you have $5 here's the 5 songs I think you should own. I'd love to hear what you think of them afterwards. I've put them in some sort of order in case you only have $3 or something.

1.Marching Bands of Manhattan by Death Cab For Cutie
2.Chaos by Mutemath
3.Hide and Seek by Imogen Heap
4.Stars and Boulevards by Augustana
5.Open Your Eyes by Snow Patrol

Okay, seriously you will dig them. You have to promise me you'll listen to the whole song before making any judgement but I seriously think all 5 artists are great and those are some of my favorite songs that these folks do.

Okay, its official, I'm teaching psychology in a week in a half. It is going to be......painful for them. I think I may exercise my own freudian angst on them.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Hey friend. Sorry I didn't get to chat with you in Quincy a couple weeks ago. Have I already missed your installment of pictures from the Philippines? I can't wait to see them. I am also really anxious to hear your message on poverty from MPCC. I would love to sit and pick your brain and ask you some questions about all of that. Hope you are doing well. Talk to you soon!

Unknown said...

Erin-
It's all good. It was still good to see you. HOpe life in chi town is great. I have not posted Philippines pics--I keep leaving them at home. I'll do it. Shoot me an email sometime!