Some things that strike me as worth sharing. Most of the time at least.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Easing My Way Back In

Currently Listening: Coldplay's Album A Rush Of Blood To The Head

For those of you still wondering, yes I am still alive.

I've realized that the longer I stay away from blogging, the harder it is to start again.
I've also realized the more I talk about myself, the easier it is to do it on a regular basis.

So life is good right now. We just had a great visit to Quincy, I've been busy with KS stuff and loving just about every minute of it. I've become a slightly different person in temperment, its the first cold of the fall so I'm growing the beard and looking rather like a Lost character.

Which reminds me, Ang and I stepped into the 90's and finished season 1 tonight. We stayed away as long as we could but now are slowing dropping down the rabbit hole with everybody else. I can't say the show is changing my life or making me better in any tangible ways I could make money off of but it is entertaining and enjoyable.

Other than that I have about 5 new artists I'm listening to all the time these days though I find myself with a comfortable old favorite tonight.

So there you go.

2 comments:

ret said...

Welcome back, buddy. Makes me smile when I see my visit rewarded with a new post. Be it a small one :) Hope you feel better...

Anonymous said...

It is good to see something new on here! Hey, heads up, we live like 1.5 miles from you and have been in Webb City for almost 4 months and haven't bumped into you yet. We need to get together sometime.