Some things that strike me as worth sharing. Most of the time at least.

Friday, May 19, 2006

It's Quite A Big Day

Today I make the final step towards total residency in Missouri. A drivers license. I passed the test like 3 weeks ago but have just not had the desire to go pay the $35 for the piece of plastic. Actually, since I have to get a special license for work they pay for it so it has nothing to do with the money, just haven't done it. So today I say my final goodbye to Colorado.

I saw a sign on a church this morning. They have "those kinds" of messages all the time but this one seemed especially _________ to me. God answers knee mail.

It's true. But.....

I'll get off that slippery slope before I slide. It is supposed to be 90 today. Family arrives tomorrow. Summer is just around the corner and I'm listening to old school Jars of Clay. Peace.

No comments: