Some things that strike me as worth sharing. Most of the time at least.

Monday, May 22, 2006

Please Don't Let McPhee Win

Somebody in our office is listening to "I'll be home for Christmas" right now. That seems odd and incorrect all at the same time.

My hallway neighbor John bought a balancing game this weekend. It looks like the deck to a skateboard but instead of wheels it has something the size of a can of soup under it. You are supposed to balance on the can without sliding all the way off. He showed me how to do it and it looks quite simple. I tried and it and I think I threw my back out. It's good for me to be laughed at that hard. Another reason I never made it as a skateboarder as I'm quite balance challenged.

My family is in town this week and that is very nice. We had fun over the weekend looking at houses and chilling around the house. Carter is in heaven with all the extra attention.

It's Monday and I'm trying to call a bunch of youth ministers but they are all in Monday morning staff meetings. Simply said I do not miss those.

On the music front I am checking out Aqualung today. It's not bad so far. Also a little Mute Math and hoping I can get my hands on some Snow Patrol.

I'm also going to start a grass roots movement for Lowery to write a book on the Dylan Code. He needs to have something to show for spending 1/3 of his life in concerts with that guy.

Okay, here's to hoping the Mavs and Suns win tonight, Taylor wins Idol and Barry retires. Happy Monday.

1 comment:

ret said...

Thanks for the smiles this morning...love you!!