Some things that strike me as worth sharing. Most of the time at least.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Maybe It's Just Me.....

Okay, I know I find things funny that shouldn't be. I also know I have an odd sense of humor. But if you have been watching any of the Olympics, you should read this article. If you don't find it funny, you have my permission to be disappointed. But I'm quite sure you will. Find it funny that is.My personal favorites are:

Dick Cheney makes late bid for U.S. biathlon team

And numbers 4,5 and 7.

And yes, I do have a romantic dinner planned with my wife tonight. Under the arch. Well, make that arches. The golden ones. In Webb City. With the ManChild. Nothing screams romance like fries and "chicken" nuggets. Maybe there will be more ski jumping on tonight.....

No comments: