Some things that strike me as worth sharing. Most of the time at least.

Friday, July 07, 2006

Dear 7-11

I have a new friend. For years you've been my friend, you've been there for me when I needed you (except here in Missouri). At times I think back to when I was in high school and Knowah and I would come see you for your delicious slurpee's. I think of all the 52 oz delicious trips I'd make in Colorado and how I learned to get the most out of my slurpee. I remember how I'd find such joy from being with you.

But now I have a new friend. It's name is QT. It has more drinks, and better ones. It's prices are better, its people are friendlier, its selection is better and they have delicious taquitos. Spicy ones.

So I promise to be your friend. When you're around and QT is not I'll come visit but more than likely when I have a choice I'll be see QT. It's been fun but I can't deny my feelings. So I guess what I am saying is, let's just be friends.

1 comment:

bford said...

traitor