Some things that strike me as worth sharing. Most of the time at least.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Do You Ever Wonder If Anyone Reads Your Blog?

Another good day of work. It is pretty hot here but honestly doesn't feel that bad and no I wasn't riding around in an air conditioned truck all day today--I had the windows down.

I do think I'm beginning to go through a mid life crisis or something though. I've been extremely bothered lately that my arms are incredibly hairy. I also have added more to my list of things I won't touch this year (no pop for a year). I will now finish the year with no chips and no fries.

On another side note I am again consumed with my weight.

I think I have a brain blockage or something. I can't speak right half the time, I'm beginning to forget things and right now I'm sitting here trying to figure out if I sent an email last night or not. I know, your email tells you these things but mine doesn't when I'm on the road.

I have poision oak. for the second time this summer. Only 2 spots and they are small so let's hope it doesn't spread.

I saw the coolest shirt today. A girl was wearing it at breakfast and I immediately wanted one. It was red and in bold letters simply said TREEHUGGER There was a website but the shirt is not currently for sale. My day was ruined.

On a side note I tried sweet tea at Pal's today-a place Ang loved when she was here. It was delicious. To be honest I actually got the peach tea becuase I heard the normal tasted like urine. Sweet urine is actually how it was described to me.I also drank a Starbucks double shot today. The peach tea is actually called Peachie Tea but I refused to compromise my manhood and call it that. I simply called it peach tea and the lady said "you mean peachie tea" and I responded with a Christlike "whatever". It was 32 oz of bliss that cost me 78 cents. It tasted a lot like peachie O's which is my favorite gummy candy so it was a win.

I guess that's all for today. Enjoy your wednesday which, don't forget dear faithful reader, is my favorite day of the Renovate theme.

One final side note, I was told that bojangles chicken is better that popeyes. I have only had popeyes but had to disagree. Hooray for greaazy jicken and bizcuts. Peace and I am out.

3 comments:

ret said...

I be readin :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I read too. But I question why "peachie O's" is acceptable to say but "Peachie Tea" is not???

Unknown said...

My pharisaical attitude has been exposed! Bond, your question is one I shall have to ponder for a long time. At this point my best answer is that it could have to do with cultural acceptability of peachie o's and since I'm not an eastern tennessee person I'm uncomfortable with peachie tea. Acutally i'm not sure but somewhere in the vase recesses of my mind I'm cool with it!