Some things that strike me as worth sharing. Most of the time at least.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I Vote For Starbucks

Currently Listening to: Jesus Paid It All::Passion

Tonight is my final night at Know Sweat. It's Wednesday which means its my favorite night. Afterwards our staff is going out for our weekly hangout for ice cream. This week I am voting for non-ice cream--a trip to Starbucks. I may even break away from the new status quo of Cafe Con Leche and go straight for the Frappucino.

Tomorrow morning I fly back to Springfield, travel back to Joplin, do a bunch of things, repack and fly out of Springfield the following morning. It will soon be Diego rock time.

I guess I have mixed emotions about tonight. It's been fun and I feel lame for bailing midway on a week. I'm excited for the unknown of Mexico as those experiences challenge me and I always love them (sometimes I admit it takes an after the fact reevaluation).

I realized I haven't posted much about the past few weeks of projects or anything. I am not quite sure why that is. It's not as though there aren't great things happening. I hope it's not a numb thing--I think its just a processing thing. I realized I should have been posting some pictures of stuff, that is my plan for next year. I think that will be a good idea.

Okay, so this post went nowhere. I had a plan when I sat down and I wimped out so you get a waste of time that even I acknowledge as such. I need to pack and head to a leader meeting. Then its worship where I am quite curious to see where things go.

Now Listening to: Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol

One final request-wish me luck on the flight. When I packed I didn't really think about the whole having to get it on a plane thing. i think each of my bags is over 50 lbs. Not sure what's in there but its heavy. Oh, but I did get new sandals when I'm not wearing the chaco's. The flip style of crocs. They are as comfortable as Rector said they were. Hooray for comfort. Now its dinner time.

No comments: